We had 134 paid members in 2018. Many thanks to those members and to those who make extra donations to the HOA! We can’t make it work with only a few paying members. It takes everyone’s support and costs only $35 year. Please send in your dues for 2019. All residents of Woodgate Recreational, Terrace, and Precedent are welcome to join our voluntary Woodgate Single Family HOA, and benefit from the neighborhood functions listed below, even though we know you pay mandatory, monthly dues to your own associations. Many also contribute to our neigborhood by volunteering for the HOA, picking up litter, etc.
Please join by sending your annual dues to the address on the dues statement:
Click for printable dues statement.
Every dues-paying member is entitled to vote at meetings or in response to surveys. Non dues-paying members are still required to adhere to the Woodgate Covenants (Filings 1-4) and the City of Aurora Zoning Codes.
The HOA is a voluntary Association which organizes and pays for many neighborhood functions, including…
- Covenant Enforcement
- The Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Annual Neighborhood Garage Sale
- The Annual Holiday Hayrack Ride
- The cost of printing the Woodgate Newsletter and special mailings
- Special Projects such as perimeter landscaping
- Neighborhood Watch
- Monthly Perimeter Litter Pick-up
- Welcome to Woodgate Baskets
- Maintaining this Website
Officers/HOA Board Members
- President ~ Position Open
- Treasurer ~ Diane Nuss 303-518-3667
- Secretary ~ Diane Nuss 303-518-3667
- Neighborhood Watch/Newsletter Editor ~ Nancy Charbonneau 303-766-1619
- Events Coordinator/Membership/Newsletter Ads ~ Yvonne Livingston 303-699-6379
- Welcome Baskets ~ Earla Connors 313-410-8563
- Codes/Covenants ~ Yvonne Livingston 303-699-6379
- Webmaster ~ Nancy Charbonneau 303-766-1619
We deliver Welcome Baskets to new homeowners. These beautiful baskets contain useful household items as well as important information about the neighborhood. It is easier for us to deliver if we have the new homeowner’s phone number to coordinate a time for the delivery.
Earla Connors is our Welcome to Woodgate Coordinator. If you have recently moved to Woodgate and have not received one of the Welcome baskets provided by the Homeowners Association, please call your block coordinator or Earla Connors (313-410-8563) to receive one. If any business wants to provide a coupon, freebie, etc., for the Welcome baskets, please contact Earla Connors, the Welcome to Woodgate Coordinator.